Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

omnicorp (by James B.):

I have been dealing with the BBB a month now. Omnicorp did respond to them. Omnicorp asked me, through the BBB to email them asking me to take my owned timeshares off the resale list, remove my event week rentals from the pool, and send IDs of people on the contract. I thought this was strange because in an earlier email they told me if I didn't tell the BBB the problem was resolved, this action would already happen. I'm a little confused on some of the blogs. I paid Omnicorp to sell my timeshares. The weeks I bought for rental went to our resort. I might be in a different situation (I paid in full,cash directly to the resort for the rentals and I got my money back for future time at this resort). If you paid money directly to your resort, they have your money. I'm only out about $1150, and I feel lucky. I'm going after Omnicorp for my $1150 throught the BBB. I don't expect to see any money returned, but I hope my report to the BBB is the first knife in the heart of Omnicorp, because until I receive a full refund, it will never be resolved. I might suggest you threaten legal action against your resort for misrepresentation and if you paid any money to your resort demand it back, because if they didn't know what they were selling, it may be fraudulent. You might have a stronger chance of a class action suit against your resort . Good luck, all.