Owners on resale

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Owners on resale (by Sean S.):

Lisa, Thank you for your concern on my "financial concern", but I own a limousine and travel service out of Atlanta & have 35-40 timeshares at 20+ beach getaways all over the place such as Barbados, Aruba, Bonaire, Bahamas, Saint Martin, Saint John, Paris, Marbella Spain, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, South Beach Miami, Saint Augustine, Destin and Los Cabos Mexico. The main reason that I bought a dozen of these is because I love to travel& my parents are about to retire & I want to be able to give them options to go play 4-6weeks a year to travel & explore places that they haven't been yet. I'm loading up on my Staroptions to use any Westin, W or St Regis hotels worldwide in 1200 locations for them to use on my dime. Furthermore, I've built a limousine company that has 3500+ amazing clients that call us twice a week, twice a month & twice a year. We extended that service to give them options on travel to exclusive, higher end beach resorts & beach getaways. I agree with you that it is cheaper to buy a house on Oyster Pond and do it that way but it's not just me and my parents anymore. I now have 150+ VIP clients that love to travel & have been consulting them on travel options & finding out what their travel preferences are first & try to match them up with our in-house rentals. I hope that explains my program a little better. I do enjoy traveling 7-10weeks a year wherever I decide to travel with options. Sincerely, Sean Stobart, President All Executive Limo & Travel 404.550.3451 Allexecutive@mindspring.com