Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Vallarta Gardens-VP Services (by Laura B.):

i have a time share with Vallarta gardens and have sfilondon involved We are at a 5 year point and want to sell our 4 time shares, they tell us because nafta is not signed it would be difficult to get the money into Canada and we would loose a lot of money in taxes I do not know if this is true They gave me a few alternatives ,but the one i took was 2years at 0,9 interest per month and would be placed in a mexican bank We had to pay a 3 per cent fee for the total investment which amounted to 13000 usd I noticed when i got the breakdown that I did not get the full amount of interest .I quess that was another charge that they did not tell me about Around the edges it looks great but beyond that they do not tell you too much The bank did not sent the money because the fraud dept was involved I sent them a email about this and told them i could not move forward at this time Their responds was that my account is unchanged and if i need further help to let them know I have BC securities commission looking into it I did not want this time share Hope this helps you