Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

How legitimate is Global Property Services for selling Diamond Resorts property? (by Donna B.):

I've been contacted BY (first flag) Michael Fowler of Global Property Services of Myrtle Beach SC with an offer from some buyer to purchase my even-year week (now points) with Diamond Resorts. Because I originally purchased the week from Premier Vacation Club at Los Abrigados in Sedona, he says the value of my deed has increased above the original price I paid because it is now a Diamond prooperty (next flag). When I refused to pay anythig up front, he's changed his tactic and now says he'll request the title search and other documents and let me know if I need to pay $700 into First American Title in escrow Supposedly, the buyer has already paid in a deposit to Global. I'm afraid this is a scam and the lawyer on Answer.com has advised me to run. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had any dealings with this company.