Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Villa Preferred Access - Conversion to Points System (by dkforgy):

Steve, I lost track of this thread but am now at Villa Del Arco and went to the presentation update this morning. Same thing, $7,950 minimum cost supposedly to to switch to points system and get 3,400 points a year in exchange for my 1BR Summer.

Last September I was corresponding from someone with Villa Group to pay about $3,400 for the points system and getting 2,200 points a year, yada yada. Some pertinent questions did not get answered and finally I just stopped hearing from them.

The properties are great and I hear they are building more. I wish the sales tactics were not so underhanded. I simply do not know what to believe and wish I could find more reviews of current points users. It is probably going to be the same story, they just sell as much as they can however they can, get people to pay more for perceived upgrades, and come up with lame excuses when people complain that they cannot get what they want or expected.