Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vallarta Gardens-VP Services (by Don P.):

Don't feel embarrassed these people are very good at what they do . They spent a lot of money researching the market to lure victims . There is a reason that this product is sold at presentations when people are in a euphoric state enjoying a much needed vacation . If they tried to sell them on the open market they would go bankrupt .

Let's go over a few points . You said that you have already paid them almost $ 6,000 . I don't know how much you have left to pay but you should weigh your options . If you can take vacations it would be in your best interest to use what you have already paid for . As far as giving them anymore money that is up to you .

I'm sure it's a very nice resort or you wouldn't have bought into it . If you can't use it yourself maybe a friend, family member or co worker can use it to help offset your expenses . My suggestion is to at least get some value for what you have already paid them and then decide if you want to walk away from the rest of your payments .

Good luck and try to make a rational decision rather than an emotional one .