Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Best resort with waterparks on east coast for young kids? (by Muhammad A.):

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a family vacation and I'm on the lookout for the best resorts on the East Coast that offer waterparks suitable for young kids. I want to ensure that my little ones have a blast while staying safe and entertained. Can you recommend any resorts that fit the bill?

Here are a few criteria I'm looking for:

Safety First: Safety is my top priority. I want a resort that has well-maintained water attractions specifically designed for young children, with lifeguards on duty and appropriate safety measures in place.

Kid-Friendly Features: It would be great to find a resort that offers a wide range of water activities tailored to the needs of young kids, such as splash pads, shallow pools, gentle slides, and interactive play areas. The more options, the better!

Family-Focused Amenities: In addition to waterpark facilities, I'm interested in resorts that provide family-friendly amenities like spacious accommodations, on-site dining options, and other activities suitable for all ages.

Convenient Location: Since we're specifically looking for resorts on the East Coast, it would be ideal if the recommended options are within easy reach of popular family destinations, such as beaches or other attractions that we can explore during our stay.

If you have any personal experiences, tips, or recommendations, please share them! I greatly appreciate any input that can help make our family vacation unforgettable.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Feel free to modify the content according to your needs and preferences. best things to do in nyc