The Resort on Cocoa Beach

The Resort vs Ron Jon

Jan 02, 2007

Trying to decide between the 2 for a few night stay after a Disney week. Any thoughts? Anyone stay at both to compare? Likes or dislikes about either place?

Thanks!!!

Nancy H.
Jan 03, 2007

Last year we stayed a week at both. I would stay at Ron Jon's if you have kids, they are going to perfer it because of lazy river, water slides, inside play area, bigger pool etc.. If you don't have kids and it's cheaper than I would stay at the Resort. It's also very nice.

Jennifer G.
Jan 09, 2007

The Resort is a much better location and is much closer to the beach. Ron Jon's are mostly poolside units and they use a shuttle to the beach.

Rob M.
Jan 09, 2007

I believe we have decided on The Resort. Not only cheaper (even for an oceanfront room) but as much as I think *I* would enjoy the lazy river I can't see my 5 yr old thinking it was anything but a long pool :-) Not much relaxing there! From everything I've read I THINK I made a good choice? There is always next year (or the next) to try Ron Jon. Thanks for the replies!

Nancy H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.