Feb 23, 2007

I'm just interested in finding out if anyone as gone there recently. I'm interested in going in March with my college aged daughter and didn't know if it was right on the beach or if i needed a car to get to it. Is it an older facility> Thanks for any help.

Janet P.
Apr 21, 2007

janet644 wrote:
I'm just interested in finding out if anyone as gone there recently. I'm interested in going in March with my college aged daughter and didn't know if it was right on the beach or if i needed a car to get to it. Is it an older facility> Thanks for any help.
Both of my children (daughter age 14, son age 20) love going to this resort and have enjoyed going for many years. The resort is across the street from the ocean and located with an open mall and marketplace right there! Everything in this area of Fort Lauderdale is across the road from the beach, but the Marriott has a tunnel if you prefer. There is lots of activity along this stretch, day and night ! I highly recommend it. It was built in 1997 but they keep it very nice.

Debra L.

Last edited by debra602 on Apr 21, 2007 12:34 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.