Royal Haciendas

Room description/jacuzzi

Sep 19, 2007

Do all the the rooms come with a hot tub on a balconies? I've heard different answers to this question and can't seem to get a solid answer. Any help would be great. THANKS!

Vanessa D.
Oct 01, 2007

Each villa has a jacuzzi outside the balconies, its in the Suite side. The lockoffs do not have it.

R C.
Dec 28, 2008

Hi- Does anyone know if room F238 is a lock-off or not? Also, any info you have on this room such as the view would be great. I will be staying there in June and we cant wait!!!!

Steve W.
Dec 28, 2008

F238 is the new phase that opened this past summer. F238 is the whole villa which includes the suite and the lockoff. Lockoffs do not have the jacuzzi tubs in the balcony. Now as far as what you were suppose to get, either the whole Villa, a suite, or just the lockoff. If it didnt specify F238a or b its probably the whole villa. It'll fit 6 people. I'd probably confirm to make sure. ;)

This room is on the side of the Horseshoe(middle of the adjoining U-shaped buildings) At least in June the last phase will be about done or will be opening. That means you wont have to look at the construction in front of the balcony.

heres the Webcams for the haciendas http://royalresorts.com/webcams.asp

I own F344 wk21.

R C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.