Mar 20, 2008

I've heard beach swimming is difficult due to rocks. Is this true? How far and in which direction would I need to walk to find a sandy bottom?

Melissa R.
Mar 25, 2008

melissar110 wrote:
I've heard beach swimming is difficult due to rocks. Is this true? How far and in which direction would I need to walk to find a sandy bottom?
Hi Melissa, walk south, to the front of the newer phases being built, there are some sandy spots, less rocks and good swimming.

jc

Janet C.
Apr 08, 2008

I just returned from 2 weeks at the RH. There are rocks and always will be, but there are areas to swin out past the rocks for snorkeling, etc., all you need to do is follow the sandy areas which you can see from the beach area. The snorkeling is pretty decent when you go out, we were out about 150 yards, and beyond...you can ride the waves also.

Chris H.
Nov 10, 2010

we are considering buying at Royal Haciendas. Would you recommend it? I am concerned due to seeing alot of resales. Would you buy from the Royals directly or wait for a good resale? What is your experience in trading weeks at the Haciendas? Thanks for your help.

Stacy B.
Jul 05, 2012

Wear beach shoes and you will no problem

Barry W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.