Travel Tips & Advice

Thank you Diamond Resorts! God Bless you

Sep 08, 2017

We had 21 of us in Saint Martin for a big family trip. Becky from their corporate office called me and they got us all on private planes, before the storm hit. Wow! I'm so grateful to have a company like that behind us. Please give her a raise!!

I feel horrible because I'm watching the videos now of what happened. We are soooooooo thankful. And grateful. They flew all of us home, not just us, but 200 other owners and they gave us free rides to our homes. and I finally get it.

Thank you. You have lifelong owners and anyone bashing this company should be ashamed. They never once advertised what they just did. So I'm posting it on here.

Ya, We lost a few luggage bags but we are all alive and home.

Thank you! I'm trying to help now with the people that can't get home for 4-6weeks and we heard the remaining owners and workers are all safe. Please pray with us. What a great company!!

God Bless Diamond Resorts!!!

Thank you. The entire Richards, Heastings, and Derleth Families.

Brad L.
Feb 10, 2018

Good to hear about corporations stepping up.

Bob B.
Jul 11, 2018

Thanks for sharing information about Diamond Resort. i am also planning to visit the Diamond Resort.

Madhuvana M.
Jul 30, 2018

Thanks for letting us know. I am planning a visit to Saint Martin.

Sumon S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.