La Cabana Beach Resort

How do I verify that someone owns the...

Oct 09, 2019

How do I verify that someone owns the condo that they are advertising?

Elizabeth R.
Oct 09, 2019

If you rent a posting that is verified and protected, all the details of the posting have been confirmed with the resort. For postings that have not been RedWeek verified, although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, if you contact us with the posting number, we can let you know how long the poster has been a RedWeek member and if we have any complaints on the account. Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Dec 16, 2019

Dec 2019: I was told via EMAIL (not phone) to ask the OWNER of unit to email LaCabana and have their office confirm ownership to the renters email. When i tried to contact LaCabana directly myself they said that due to PRIVACY laws they could not confirm who was owner without a request from the owner to them first. Also in addition to rental price there were tax & service FEES $ at all Aruba timeshares that renters like us pay on top of that. On my 1 bedroom i paid NIGHTLY (4.50 +3.00 +12.83 +13.50) so that was $33.83 a night . Studios pay less since room is smaller, but i don't know exact figures.

Elizabeth D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.