Point Systems

Renting RCI Points

Jan 18, 2021

Hello:

I have a RCI Points account and possibly interested in renting more points so we can travel more.

I have searched the Timeshare Rentals on here, but could not find anything. I also searched the forums, but the posts were several years old.

Could someone let me know the best way to find owners that may be interested in renting their unused points?

This is still allowed by RCI, correct?

Thank you.

Ryan S.
Jan 19, 2021

Ryan: It is against the policies of RCI to sell any weeks or points you obtained through their system.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 21, 2021

Ryan, RCI does allow a member to transfer points from their account to that of someone else...

ryans93 wrote:
Hello:

I have a RCI Points account and possibly interested in renting more points so we can travel more.

I have searched the Timeshare Rentals on here, but could not find anything. I also searched the forums, but the posts were several years old.

Could someone let me know the best way to find owners that may be interested in renting their unused points?

Thank you.

S C.
Dec 08, 2021

I have unused points.

stephenc139 wrote:
Ryan, RCI does allow a member to transfer points from their account to that of someone else...

ryans93 wrote:
Hello:

Thank you.

Doreen F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.