Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes

Is the layout of the oceanfront in...

Feb 14, 2021

Is the layout of the oceanfront in Conch or Scallop different than end units in Conch or Scallop?

Carl
Feb 18, 2021

conch and scallop end units ARE the oceanfront units

Rufus M.
May 07, 2021

There are 3 oceanfront units in Conch or Scallop; 2 on each corner and then one in the middle. I believe the question above is whether the layout is different in the middle unit and it appears to have a much bigger balcony

Carl
May 08, 2021

Yes it is slightly different, and the bigger balcony is nice. However, all of the oceanfronts are nice and the balconies are large. Marriott tells me they try to rotate your reservation from year to year to allow you to experience them all. I have owned for six years and have been in each type. Loved them all.

Rufus M.
Jun 24, 2021

Conch and Scallop Ocean front corner unit rooms are the same layout. They are both L shaped...with the one bedroom off the hallway entry and the Master around the corner (not the best description). The Conch and Scallop Center Ocean front room's layout is different than the two corner units. The center has a nice entry with kitchen and long family room with Master on left and 2nd bedroom on right. All the rooms have their pros and cons and so do the balconies. Enjoy!

Aristos D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.