Ask RedWeek

renting

Feb 18, 2021

First time Redweek user here and I have asked a timeshare renter 2 questions (one is to try and rent their condo) and have not heard back from them, not sure how the process works....

Sherry S.
Feb 18, 2021

Sherry: RedWeek works differently than other travel sites as many of the rentals are posted by timeshare owners who have jobs, families, and take vacations. We ask that you allow an owner 48 hours to respond. If you have not heard back after 48 hours, please feel free to send us the posting number you are inquiring about (send an email to support@redweek.com) and we will be happy to follow up with the owner.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 18, 2021 03:33 PM

Feb 19, 2021

First time Redweek user. Are properties that are not listed as "Verified and Protected" potentially scammers? Payment is via check or money order and I just want to make sure that the property is legitimate. Do I need to be concerned?

Cindy F.
Feb 19, 2021

Cindy: If you are not using RedWeek Online Booking, then you will find steps for a safe transaction on this page: Stay Safe

Although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, if you send the posting number to support@redweek.com we can let you know how long that person has been a member and if we have any complaints on the account.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.