Feb 24, 2021

I would like to know what are the benefits of becoming a member I would like to sell my property in Aruba

Sofia G.
Feb 24, 2021

sofiag21 wrote:
I would like to know what are the benefits of becoming a member

The benefits are that you get to advertise on this site. Also, since buyers, sellers, and renters all have to pay a membership fee, anyone who contacts you through RedWeek has to be a paid member. This means that anyone who contacts you is likely serious about what you have and you won't be contacted through RedWeek by spammers and scammers.

Many timeshare owners who are RedWeek members will tell you that RedWeek is one of the best sites for listing units for sale and rent.

Lance C.
Feb 24, 2021

I agree with Lance's comments.

Also, a membership is less than $20 a year and is very easy to use. You can list units for sale or rent and access the listings by others. Renting units is a very cost effective means of getting vacations at reasonable prices (as compared to owning the timeshare). There are also the forums like this one.

The additional costs to place ads for rental and sale are reasonably priced and are very effective. I've used Redweek many, many times.

Den

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.