Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Time Share Sales Question

Apr 14, 2021

Has anyone recently had success in selling their timeshare at Vacation Village at Parkway recently. I was wondering what to expect should I decide to list mine. Thank you.

Martha R.
Apr 14, 2021

Martha: You can view the sales history for the resort by going to this page: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 15, 2021

Or you can try logging into your E-Bay account if you have one and look for completed listings for units similar to yours like ones in the same resort. What they sold for will be indicated.

However, units in the Orlando area are a dime a dozen and many owners have a hard time even giving them away. So if you're "wondering what to expect should [you] decide to list [yours]", I would guess it would be around zero.

Lance C.
May 10, 2021

I've just put my timeshare at Marriott's Crystal Shores on Marco Island, Florida for sale as I now own a condo right near the beach. Has anyone actually done a sale with Redweek there? I don't seem to hear about it.

Ann D.
May 11, 2021

Ann: You can view the resale history for your resort by visiting this page: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 11, 2021

The Redweek commission for selling a timeshare is $399 or 3%. Would that be the greater of those two numbers? Is $399 the minimum commission? My timeshare is only worth maybe $1500 so 3% would be $45.

Charles D.
May 11, 2021

Charles: The seller pays whichever is greater: 3% of the sales price, or $399. In your case the commission would be $399.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.