Ask RedWeek

Payment Choices

May 11, 2021

I have rented several time share weeks and have been receiving checks from Red Week. Now looking for payment and my rental confirmation are indicating that I will be receiving an electronic check......I would want a physical check....HOW can I request this ??? Thanks

Robert S.
May 11, 2021

Robert: When your payment is disbursed by email, you can click on the link and there will be an option to request the check be mailed. The option for a mailed check is also available if you go to My Postings and click on the link to View Check once the payment has been disbursed.

If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 11, 2021 04:49 PM

May 17, 2021

We are thinking renting a time share, and the payment is by CHECK, is it safe to pay by check.

Michael Z.
May 17, 2021

Michael: You can view the pros and cons of each payment method on this page: Payment Method Comparison

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 17, 2021 09:49 PM

May 28, 2021

When renting should we be okay paying via PayPal? I have been the seller and have always been verified and had escrow insurance.

Jenni W.
May 28, 2021

Jenni: Please refer to the Payment Method Comparison page for the pro's and con's of using PayPal for your rental payment: Payment Method Comparison

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.