Timeshare Companies

Marriot Sabal Palms vs Sheraton Vistana

Jan 17, 2022

I’m a former 2 week sabal palms owner (deeded back both weeks in 2020 bc the value vs constantly increasing cost wasn’t worth it to us). We (family of 4 with 2 kids under 7) are planning a fall Disney vacation. It’s much cheaper to stay at the Vistana in a 2 bedroom villa (roughly $600 less). How do the amenities compare? Quality of resort? We will go to Disney probably 3 days and hang around the resort the other 2-3. I’d love any feedback.

Karli M.
Feb 22, 2022

I own at Vistana since 1990. We love that resort. 7 swimming pools, great little restaurants and a little pricey general store. My daughters are now in their 40's and they use my week all the time. It's close to shopping, Disney stuff not far from Sea World or Universal. Very family oriented, clean, safe.

Victoria N.
Feb 22, 2022

I posted a response below yours in the forum. Sheraton Vistana was the very first timeshare created. A Gold Crown Resort in the RCI system, it is still one of the nicest places we call home. I own since 1990 we bought from a friend who was an original owner. She sold to us bc she bought 3 weeks. We made out bc we only paid $2000. The yearly fee is about $750 plus RCI membership $250. The resort itself has 7 swimming pools, tennis, activities (restricted since Covid), playgrounds, basketball, mini golf, general store, 2 restaurants. It is clean, safe and easily walkable and close to all attractions, shopping. My daughters are now in their 40's and one of them goes down every year. We love this place and consider it our home away from home.

Victoria N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.