Royal Haciendas

Interested in meeting owner of a...

Jan 29, 2023

Interested in meeting owner of a particular unit, particular week, to discuss rent or purchase. How do I do that?

Cheryl W.
Jan 30, 2023

You can get in touch directly with an owner about a DIY rental or resale offering from their posting page. Just select 'Request To Book' or 'Questions? Get in touch', which you can easily get to on the right-hand side of the posting page.If the posting is a Do-It-Yourself, or managed by the owner, you will need a RedWeek Membership to contact them. Membership is $18.99 per year If you are not already a member, you will be asked to upgrade your account in order to make the contact.

And if you are unable to connect with the owner to arrange a transaction, please let us know within 30 days, and we would be happy to fully refund your membership fee.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 30, 2023

Thank you, I am a Red Wk member and have rented thru the site. My question is about a particular unit that I don't see listed on the site. Is there a place to post "want to rent" or "want to buy" ?

Cheryl W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.