General Discussion

Marriott Maui Ocean Club 2024

Jan 31, 2023

20+ year owner of two even year weeks plus 1000 points. Trying to book into next year, but even when I call at 9 AM Eastern on Tuesday which is the release day for 13 month advance reservations there is no availability. This has been going on for weeks. Has anyone experienced this, and is there a workaround? We’d be open to trying a Westin property but only get a 12 mo window for that so will wait about a month to try. Had a rep at the Marriott Kauai say they’ve been running at nearly 100% occupancy. Has the Destinations points program screwed weeks owners from being able to reserve at their home resort? Also, the website is disfunctional.

Richard E.
Mar 15, 2023

We were able to book our week in Maui.

I’m not sure about Hawaii but I’ve heard from other staff at resorts in Florida that the new points system has given them an overwhelming amount of issues when it comes to placing people in rooms. At high season it’s a mess. Club owners who have converted to points and are stopping here for three days and then eleven somewhere else. Most used to check in and out by week…Fri, Sat or Sun. Now they are all over the place.

Traci S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.