Ask RedWeek

Sell my unlimited vacation club

Feb 11, 2023

Hello there.

My name is Anna and I have a 10 year unlimited vacation club ( pearl membership). I wonder if you buy this kind of " timeshare" it's fully paid and I haven't used it since the pandemic hits. I have until September 2028 Thank you. Have a great day!

Anna

Anna B.
Feb 11, 2023

annab392 wrote:
I have a 10 year unlimited vacation club ( pearl membership). I wonder if you buy this kind of " timeshare" it's fully paid and I haven't used it since the pandemic hits. I have until September 2028

Vacation club memberships are very hard to sell. They are usually worth about zero dollars on the resale market. So don't get any hopes up or fantasies about selling your membership for big bucks. The sales person who sold you this probably planted this idea in your head that you could turn around and sell your membership for big bucks if you no longer wanted or needed it. Knowing this will help you from falling victim to many of these upfront fee scammers.

If you are trying to get out of this to end yearly maintenance fees, then you can just stop paying and let your membership lapse. You might face a bunch of collection calls and letters but those can just be ignored.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.