Ask RedWeek

What are the documents needed to get verified by Red Week?

Mar 02, 2023

I paid the $14.99 to get verified and received an email stating I need to send them certain documents but I am a bit confused on what that means. I would appreciate anyone's time that would clarify for me... Copy of reservation? Do I need to reserve my week myself and then transfer it to whomever rents it from me? Current Maintenance Statements? Does this mean I need to send proof that those have been paid? Thank you so much.. New to this game.... Sincerely, Jenny

Jenny M.
Mar 02, 2023

If you are renting an already reserved week, you should have received a confirmation email from the resort company, i.e. Marriott, Vistana, etc. Redweek wants a copy so they can determine that you do in fact have a reservation for the week you are renting and it will also confirm the type of unit, bedrooms, view category, etc. Once they have that info, and confirm it, within 1-3 days your Redweek advertisement will show verified.

Patrick D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.