Travel Tips & Advice

smovac travel

Mar 29, 2023

Has anyone used Smovac Travel to rent timeshare at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort

Perry R.
Mar 30, 2023

perryr21 wrote:
Has anyone used Smovac Travel to rent timeshare at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort

I rented a week from Joe Smolda (the principal in Smovac Travel) some years back, but it was a "stateside" location, not in Aruba. Joe owns a number of weeks and has been conducting timeshare rentals for many years now. He is completely legit and, in my view and personal experience, he is a straight shooter and trustworthy.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 16, 2023 06:54 AM

Dec 05, 2023

perryr21 wrote:
Has anyone used Smovac Travel to rent timeshare at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort basketball stars
A while back, I rented a week's worth of property from Joe Smolda—the principal of Smovac Travel—but it wasn't in Aruba; it was a "stateside" place. Having been in the timeshare rental business for a long time, Joe now owns multiple weeks. By all accounts, he is genuine, and I can attest from personal experience that he is trustworthy and forthright.

Gabrielle A.

Last edited by gabriellea28 on Dec 06, 2023 11:49 PM

Dec 12, 2023

My friend used Smovac Travel to rent a timeshare at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. They had a great experience and said it was worth it. This is their official website https://www.smovactravel.com/

Jamessmith0901

Last edited by jamess2112 on Dec 12, 2023 05:32 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.