Comments

blog-6291

Jun 01, 2023

Enjoyed the article, informative.

Joseph R.
May 30, 2024

Sellers " they just want to break even" made me chuckle. Most would be thrilled to get just to get back 30% of what they paid just to escape the ongoing and rising fees and taxes.

Garner S.
May 30, 2024

Thanks ! Great information

Sandra S.
May 30, 2024

Timeshare is a scam. This article mentions that is easy to plan a vacation, Ha! when 60% of the timeshare inventory is used for daily rentals by the timeshare companies, that leaves only 405 of availability for the "Timeshare Owners". try making a reservation six months in advance, you need at least 12 months or 18 months to get one. then you have the maintenance fees that keep going up year after year. You end up paying more that you would had spent at a great hotel and the biggest scam is that is for perpetuity, you can never get out unless you maybe sell it back for pennies on the dollar...No Thank you! I work in Timeshare operations for 20 years so I heard and know all the scams they use to hook unsuspecting clients. Lies! lies and more lies, I have seen it all!

Jose T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.