Comments

blog-8015

Aug 04, 2023

Good to know info. I am looking for a 3-bedroom oceanfront condo at Costa Linda Beach Resort in Aruba. For April or May of 2024. Not much listed, mostly 2-bedrooms. I did sign up for a Redweek membership. I also signed up for notifications of open weeks, so we’ll see how that pans out.

Constance L.
May 02, 2024

I've used Redweek a couple of times.. Once for a rental of a lock-off of mine on Maui and often to compare rental rates for units comparable to mine. Always good, easy to use and trustworthy.

Robert A.
May 02, 2024

I am an owner who periodically rents out my unit on Redweek. All the info in this article is true. At times when I am unable to use my reserved time, Redweek is a reliable site to recover annual fees associated with my ownership. Redweek fees associated with renting my unit have been reasonable although fees are increasing which forces owners to pass those fees to renters. Given the savings pointed out in this article, renting should still be a bargain.

Alexander T.

Last edited by alex7 on May 02, 2024 08:43 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.