Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: What are Marriott seasons and what are “in-demand” locations? (by Raymond M.):

I think Marriott Hilton Head weeks in the Spring and Fall are are great choice to use personally, rent or trade. For full disclosure, we own 2 Marriott Monarch weeks and 4 Grande Ocean weeks, all in the Spring and Fall seasons. The resorts that are located on the ocean are the most in demand. There are 4 Marriott Oceanfront resorts: Monarch at Sea Pines, Grande Ocean, Barony and Surf Watch. Most people consider Grande Ocean the most in-demand resort on Hilton Head Island. Monarch is the only Marriott oceanfront located within Sea Pines. Grande Ocean is close to a Sea Pines entrance and a Sea Pines gate pass is provided to Grande Ocean owners and guests. Monarch and Grande Ocean Platinum weeks begin in mid June through August. The spring and fall seasons (called Sport season at Monarch and Gold at Grande Ocean) are April, May, first two weeks in June and September and October. Barony and Surf Watch do not include those first two weeks in their Gold seasons. Therefore, Grande Ocean and Monarch include two weeks of Platinum season in their gold season. Monarch and Grande Ocean can be rented for well above maintenance fees. You can view resale and rental prices here in Redweek ads. I do not think this response answered all your questions but it discloses my preferences.