Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Extra Vacation Getaway RCI Weeks for sale (by Carmen O.):

I just got the call this morning that they would sell these 6 weeks for a fee and I would make money in return. The red flag went up. But I will tell you they are good. Real good. I even tried googling while I was on hold and saw a sight that said it was a scam and the "sales person" was like yes you will see that...don't listen. He even took me to the RCI web site to explain these getaways since I never heard of it and another site that he claimed was his. Fortunately, I used my debit card and my bank is really good with handling this sort of thing so I should be getting my money back. I called within an hour after agreeing to this. They transfer you to three different departments making it seem all ligit. They were all English speaking. The call came from Florida. He was very knowledgeable about Wyndham and RCI. I should have went with my gut. The company name they used was PointsPaymentManamagent. They even went and sent a document for you to sign and everything. DON'T FALL FOR IT!