Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Extra Vacation Getaway RCI Weeks for sale (by Allisha C.):

Yes, it is definitely a scam—I was scammed by them in 2022 for thousands of dollars. I've been fighting the last six months with my credit card company to get money refunded. I to was contacted in the same way many of you were and convinced that IRC were affiliated with RCI and Bluegreen Resorts, so it turns out this was a complete lie after checking with both corporate offices and learned they do nothing of the sort. IRC trains representatives to contact resort owners based on information that's pulled from public records and fraudulently pretends to know all about the extra weeks available as an owner then convinces you to activate those weeks at a discounted rate to make them available for booking through IRC’s website for conferences, etc. It’s a part of their scheme, they take your money and then they never contact you—knowing they will never have access to this inventory for a legitimate booking for anyone other than the owner or with Bluegreen--you book as an owner with points or bonus time (you must be there in person for this type of booking regardless). I'd like to start a class action suit against IRC- international resort club for anyone that has lost monies to IRC. Owners of timeshares that lost money by IRC misrepresenting themselves, if you have had money stolen from you by International Resort Club (IRC) please respond to this e-mail—let’s fight back!