Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How to cancel or update your unit for sale or rent? (by Gerardo M.):

jayjay wrote:
In answer to the above post .... I do not know donp personally, I only know him as a regular forum poster on Redweek. Also you are wrong that we rid ourselves of our timeshares in the same way .... 2 different resorts where don owned offered to take his deed back (he is very lucky as this seldom occurs). I, on the other hand, sold all of my timeshares (all but one was bought resale costing me pennies on the dollar of developer cost .... I lost money on the developer bought one when I sold it), however this was before the economic market crash).

So, in closing, don and I aren't down in a basement performing scams like you are.

--------- Prove that I’m lying or scamming so far I have not ask anybody to pay a penny to carrera Lawson I posted the experience and I was attacked called scammer and a fraud I posted the way everybody can check that is truth but you guys are so close minded that rather live in fear and crying than actually do something I haven’t even post in other forums or lured people I have been giving you and donp196 the tools and proof of what I said, but the all mighty won’t accept he can be wrong, yes PROFECO approved the cancelation but carrera Lawson did the paperwork my parents just signed the carta poder mailed to regular mail not an email, and waited for almost 4 months then after we got the letter called the resort office they pay, like I said no because the all mighty Don196 cant cancel a timeshare in Mexico doesn’t mean nobody else can