Royal Haciendas

Recent visits

Jan 16, 2008

julieb100 wrote:
Elaine - I am not a timeshare owner, but use RedWeek to rent units from owners for my own vacations. I am renting a lockoff unit at the end of this month from a RH owner - and I saw the listing here on RedWeek. So from a "shopper's" perspective, I can tell you that RedWeek is a great place to come.

Two great things about your ownership/unit is:

1) You have a specific week (I only contact owners who have a specific week to rent...otherwise it is highly unlikely that it would be available)

2) Your week is Spring Break week for a lot of people!!! I was on RedWeek just the other day looking for a RH rental for the week of 3/15-3/22!!! I am sure yours will be highly sought-after!

Best of luck!

Hi Julie, Hopefully I will be successful. My two weeks are now posted.

Elaine

Elaine G.
Mar 02, 2008

rc82

aliciag23 wrote:
rc82 wrote:
Just arrive back from the Playa.. just got me a Villa on Phase III. But it is not built yet, should open next year tho.. Only concrete blocks forming the rooms on the first floor. I'd say its less than 5% done. Too bad i cant use it until 2009 since it will be finished after my week.

neways heres a pic of the 1st horseshoe. looks very nice. http://f1ip.net/upload/files/1/HaciendaHorseshoe1.jpg

Great Picture.........It's only August now and can't wait till next May to go back there. Did they finish the restaurant on the inside of the resort. When I was there it wasn't finish. How was the pool bar food??? How was the prices for happy hour??? :O) Alicia

The Restaurant close to the bar by the lobby area is not opened yet. Theres only a wall painted like a door there. Cant comment on pool bar food or the Happy Hour. we just purchased our Villa there..took the last week of May, 3rd floor on the 3rd phase.

haha.. i see you have the same week as ours as well.

Alicja B.
Mar 02, 2008

Elaine, can you pls. share the information regarding of posting with the Redweek, how much do they charge, can you rent from them. Also, just wonder what is the price of villa at RH for March? Will be grateful for any information - Alicja We are going to the Royal Haciendas for two weeks on March 15th. We went last year with friends in their timeshare and had such a wonderful time we bought our own unit for the same two weeks. Our unit is in phase II.

I also have a question about posting the lockoff for rent do you happen to know if there is much success by posting it here at Redweek?

Thankyou for any info.

Elaine (now counting down to be in Paradise again.)

Alicja B.
Mar 03, 2008

Alicja - We recently booked our stay at the Royal Haciendas for this March (in just a couple of weeks). I looked (and looked and looked) at every possible website/forum/etc. on the internet to find a villa. I can tell you a few things: 1) available weeks at the RH are extremely limited/non-existent for weeks 11 and 12 (3/15 & 3/22-29); 2) Royal Resorts informed me there was absolutely no availability for week 11 (3/15-22)--and even if there was, it would have been $456/night for the 2 BR villa ($256/night for week 12 but even that was extremely limited availability and in the end non-existent by the time I decided to book); 3) most owner-offered villas for these weeks have been quoted at $1800-2000--however, I've seen one as high as $3xxx (I think it was $3800) for a March 2008 week.

I would suggest you keep an eye on RedWeek and other sites to look for last-minute RH postings for March. We ended up booking a couple of lockoffs for our family vacation--not ideal, but at least we'll be there. :)

Hope this helps!

Julie B.
Mar 04, 2008

Alicja, we had lock off units for two weeks posted for March 15-29. We actually ended up giving them up to interval international for a flex change. I wasn't prepared to wait until last minute to see if we could rent them so we will use them for an exchange at a later date.

Elaine

alicjab wrote:
Elaine, can you pls. share the information regarding of posting with the Redweek, how much do they charge, can you rent from them. Also, just wonder what is the price of villa at RH for March? Will be grateful for any information - Alicja We are going to the Royal Haciendas for two weeks on March 15th. We went last year with friends in their timeshare and had such a wonderful time we bought our own unit for the same two weeks. Our unit is in phase II.

I also have a question about posting the lockoff for rent do you happen to know if there is much success by posting it here at Redweek?

Thankyou for any info.

Elaine G.
Mar 04, 2008

elaineg36 wrote:
Alicja, we had lock off units for two weeks posted for March 15-29. We actually ended up giving them up to interval international for a flex change. I wasn't prepared to wait until last minute to see if we could rent them so we will use them for an exchange at a later date.

Elaine

alicjab wrote:

Thankyou for any info.

Elaine, many thanks for all the information - Alicja

Alicja B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.