Mar 25, 2008

Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone has been over to the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Front Villas lately. Is there is anything new going on?

Debbie A.
May 30, 2008

debbiea88 wrote:
Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone has been over to the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Front Villas lately. Is there is anything new going on?

My last visit was during Week 51 (Christmas week) of 2007. At my urging and suggestion to local management (the walls had obviously been spot painted where scrapes and dings appeared), they began repainting the public hallways within 24 hours of my request. More new is going on at the KOR North next door.

In Lahaina town, David Paul's Lahaina Grill has been renamed just The Lahaina Grill, and it's still a fabulous place for dinner. I recommend sitting at the bar for the view of Oscar making salads and appetisers - quite entertaining - he really loves his job, and it shows.

Robert B.
Jun 04, 2008

We just had a great week at the north. Units are very nice and the size of the resort is just right. Staff was excellent too.

Lisa-Marie A.
Jun 13, 2008

Hi Everyone,

Well, the activity desk called a few days ago to ensure my arrival date. Wanted to know if I wanted to book any activities. I ussally do this on my own but I did book one for the family. Also, found out that the new Spa is open at the Villa. Had to book that! Has anyone gone to the new spa? If so, what did you think? Can't wait to get there and start relaxing!!

Debbie A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.