Point Systems

Marriott Vacation Club Points

Mar 27, 2021

I am 500 Marriott Club Points short for a reservation in 2022. Is it possible to do a one time buy/transfer of 500 points?

Pat S.
Mar 27, 2021

You can rent points from someone

Diane O.
Sep 28, 2021

I need help Please.....

Can I sell MVP that expire 12/31/21? And how do I go about it? Also, how do I figure out what their worth.

I can't seem to find anything that I can use my points by the end of the year.

I have 5,275 expiring

Liliane F.

Last edited by lilianef2 on Sep 28, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 28, 2021

Liliane: You can book weeks with your Marriott points and then post those weeks for rent. Our posting options can be viewed on this page: Rent My Timeshare

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Nov 04, 2021

can I sell my vacation club rewards points an how do I do that?

bob
Nov 30, 2021

Can you not bank those?

Brian H.
Dec 22, 2021

If booking something is not an option, you can convert the vacation club points to Bonvoy points. It is not a great exchange, in terms of value, in my opinion but is better than just letting the points expire.

Richard S.
Dec 25, 2021

Bob,

There are destination (trust) points and Marriott Bonvoy points.

Which do you have?

If you have destination points, they are usually 1000,1500, 2000 etc.

William C.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 25, 2021 07:39 PM

Jan 26, 2023

Does Marriott treat you differently because you did not purchase direct

Do they allow you to join the point system if you are already a Marriott points owner

I have not had great luck using points as it appears there is no availability if you want to go in a good season

Pat P.
Jan 26, 2023

I am a Presidential owner and in the destination program but still have control over my weeks to use as I own a popular resort

I am looking to purchase another unit and if i want to merge it into the points system do you know if they will allow it and is it more costly because you did not purchase from Marriott

Has anyone had experience with that?

Pat P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.